viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

Recording script

Pre-intermediate
I got engaged in January
A: Did you hear the gossip? Did you hear the news?
B: No, I didn’t, what’s the story? Tell me all the news!
A: Well, Mr. Smith retired last month.
B: Mr. Smith retired?
A: And Mrs. Jones moved last week.
B: Mrs. Jones moved?
A: Mr. Green got married in June.
B: Mr. Green got married?
A: And a week ago, Dick Harper died.
B: Dick Harper died?
A: I think that’s it. I’d better go! I have a lot to do.
B: Well, thanks a lot. It was really good to talk to you.

B: Did you hear the gossip? Did you hear the news?
C: No, I didn’t, what’s the story? Tell me all the news!
B: Well, Mr. Smith retired last month.
C: Mr. Smith retired?
B: And Mrs. Jones moved last week.
C: Mrs. Jones moved?
B: Mr. Green got married in June.
C: Mr. Green got married?
B: And a week ago, Dick Harper died.
C: Dick Harper died?
B: I think that’s it. I’d better go! I have a lot to do.
C: Well, thanks a lot. It was really good to talk to you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario